"It [Rick's video] is well done and easy to understand. Every residential HVAC contractor in our area should see this. It clearly shows how to handle humidity and would save them a lot of grief concerning environmental problems that are not caused by the HVAC system."
~ James Ellis with Ellis Engineering
Thanks again Mr. Rick [Kincel] for another informative and educational
class. The simple ways you have shown us how to retrieve and to use this
vital information in our diagnosis of an issue at a service call will
save us time and money, not to mention call backs.
~ Paul D.
"Rick Kincel's Air Flow, Duct Calculator, & Air Properties class is very informative and beneficial to all HVAC dealers and designers. It is presented in an engaging manner and guaranteed to provide numerous tips to improve your bottom line and increase your knowledge."
~ Paul LaGrange
HVAC Tech Tips & Technical Charts
- Visit this page to find a listing of Rick Kincel's Tech Tips &
Charts. It contains downloadable .pdfs.
Basics: 'Southern Built Homes' 2017 Video
|Visit the link above to view a video of Rick Kincel's class.
These are the discussed topics.
- Home construction over the years
- Home pressurization problems
- Exhaust fans
- Ventilation Sizing
- Psychrometrics of Ventilation
- Sweating of ductwork
- Air Change per Hour, Natural vs Mechanical
- Importance of Equipment sizing
- Importance of Ventilation
- Effects of Ventilation
- Carbon Monoxide Issues
State Water Heater University
Continuing Education for Master & Journeymen Plumbers
- Note: This is offered by MPS Plumbing & Training. You
must contact them directly for more information.
- For current information visit: