It is a difficult and stressful time for small businesses. The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act, also known as the CARES Act , is a law meant to address the economic fallout of the 2020 coronavirus pandemic in the United States .
Hopefully, we can give you some information that helps you navigate the CARES Act.
Learn more by
Louisiana Loan Portfolio Guaranty Program
The State of Louisiana's Program to offer COVID19 Small Business Help.
The new Louisiana Loan Portfolio Guaranty Program will offer loans, up to $100,000 to Louisiana small businesses of fewer than 100 employees that are impacted by the COVID19 Virus.
To help Main St & rural business sustain operations, the loans will require no payments for 180 days and carry below-market interest of no more than 3.5%.
Click here for the program.
Coburn's Location Status
Updated March 30, 2020 @ 10:00 am
Coburn Supply locations are temporarily suspending walk-in traffic to limit exposure to our employees and customers.
We will offer a curbside pickup. Your order will be brought to your vehicle and loaded up for you.
Our delivery trucks are waiting to deliver to your jobsites. Our
showroom consultants are also available to help you via phone or video chat,
please call them for an appointment.
We encourage our customers to call their local Coburn's to place orders, order online at Coburns.com or use the
Coburn's CONNECT app.
Coburn Supply is prepared to serve you.
The Coburn's Credit Department is available by phone at
225-243-0191 or 866-329-8345.
Payments can be make online at coburns.com or mailed to PO BOX 46179
Houston, TX 77210
For Our Valued Customers in Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Just like you, we are also concerned with the outbreak of COVID-19. Our biggest concern is for the impact the virus has on you, our
customers, and our employees. Outlined below is Coburn’s commitment to you as well as what we ask of our customers to help reduce
exposure of the coronavirus.
We want to take the necessary precautions while continuing to do business as close to normal as possible at this time. And as always,
we appreciate your business, but more importantly, we appreciate your friendship. Please stay healthy.
- Our stores are open for normal business hours with curbside assistance.
- Our showroom consultants are also available to help you via phone or video chat, please call for an appointment.
- Our delivery trucks are ready to deliver your orders to your location or jobs.
- Our distribution centers are operating as usual, delivering to your local branch.
- If you have special needs, we are here to serve you.
- We will be following the directives of our local, state and federal governments pertaining to the virus. If the above items are impacted by the regulations we will inform you of how we plan to serve you while being in compliance.
- We will be prudent in our future decisions relative to the virus and will keep you informed. We believe in caution not panic to guide us in the coming weeks.
What We Ask From You
- If you are showing signs of illness please call us instead of visiting our locations.
- If possible, please use our WILL CALL service to lessen the personal contact mentioned above.
- If possible, please use our COBURN CONNECT app or Coburns.com to place your orders for either store pickup or delivery, reducing employee and customer personal contact to a minimum.
- Please let us know if you would prefer our sales personnel to limit or discontinue their sales calls during this time.
Good Hygiene Practices to Follow
- Wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds as often as possible
- Use hand sanitizer if hand washing facilities are not available
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your arm (not your hands)
- Avoid normal greetings (shaking hands/hugging)
- Avoid large gatherings
- Avoid touching your face, including eyes, nose, and mouth